Chalet Bergheim is a 4* superior luxury chalet which was built in 1933 in traditional walliser style wooden construction. Renovated in 2013, the chalet is furnished with bespoke, hand made furniture and natural materials but with all of the features you would expect in a modern mountain chalet including free wi-fi throughout. One of the only free-standing chalets in Zermatt, the chalet sleeps 6 adults comfortably in 3 double bedrooms with 2 bathrooms. With additional beds the maximum occupancy is 9 (max 7 adults, 1 child and 1 baby). The chalet contains the following rooms:
- 1 Master suite with a private balcony overlooking the matterhorn
- 1 Double or twin bedroom with lounge area and views down the valley (additional single bed plus child bed available)
- 1 Double or twin bedroom on the ground floor with views down the valley and beautiful old wood cladding
- 2 modern bathrooms: 1 with walk in rain shower and adjacent whirlpool bath room, and one with shower.
- Lounge/dining area with a Smart TV with UK and Swiss satellite channels which can be used for web surfing or streaming films/tv
- Separate kitchen with modern appliances including dishwasher, microwave and oven/grill.
- Large terrace for lounging in the sun with stunning views over the matterhorn
- Private Garden with outdoor cedar 8 person hottub, BBQ and firepit.